适合大人读的童话书:《小王子》第51章

小说简介

《小王子》是作家安东尼·德·圣埃克苏佩里于1942写成的著名法国儿童文学短篇小说。本书的主人公是来自外星球的小王子。书中以一位飞行员作为故事叙述者,讲述了小王子从自己星球出发前往地球的过程中,所经历的各种历险。作者以小王子的孩子式的眼光,透视出成人的空虚、盲目和愚妄,用浅显天真的语言写出了人类的孤独寂寞、没有根基随风流浪的命运。同时,也表达出作者对金钱关系的批判,对真善美的讴歌。

 

 

章节连载

 

It was now the eighth day since I had had my accident in the desert,

这是我在沙漠上出了事故的第八天。

and I had listened to the story of the merchant as I was drinking the last drop of my water supply.

我听着有关这个商人的故事,喝完了我所备用的最后一滴水

"Ah," I said to the little prince, these memories of yours are very charming; but I have not yet succeeded in repairing my plane;

啊!”我对小王子说,你回忆的这些故事真美。可是,我还没有顺利完成修好我的飞机的事。

I have nothing more to drink; and I, too, should be very happy if I could walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water!

我没有喝的了,假如我能悠哉游哉地走到水泉边去,我一定也会很高兴的!

"My friend the fox–" the little prince said to me.

小王子对我说:“我的朋友狐狸…”

My dear little man, this is no longer a matter that has anything to do with the fox!

我的小家伙,现在还说什么狐狸!都无关紧要了!

Why not?

为什么?

 

 

Because I am about to die of thirst。。。

因为这就要渴死人了。

He did not follow my reasoning, and he answered me:

他不理解我的思路,他回答我道:

It is a good thing to have had a friend, even if one is about to die。

即使快要死了,有过一个朋友也好么!

I, for instance, am very glad to have had a fox as a friend...

比如说,我就为我有过一个狐狸朋友而感到很高兴…

"He has no way of guessing the danger," I said to myself. "He has never been either hungry or thirsty."

他不顾危险。”我自己思量着,“他从来不知道饥渴。”

A little sunshine is all he needs。。。

只要有点阳光,他就满足了…”

But he looked at me steadily, and replied to my thought:" I am thirsty, too. Let us look for a well。。。 "

但他稳步看着我,回答我的想法:“我渴了。让我们找一口井。。。”

 

 

I made a gesture of weariness.

我做了一个疲倦的姿态

It is absurd to look for a well, at random, in the immensity of the desert.

找一口井是荒谬的,随机地,在无垠的沙漠。

But nevertheless we started walking.

尽管如此,我们开始行走。

SPIIKER二维码